GLOBAL CYCLE EVENT

In a world increasingly preoccupied with throwaway materialistic things; where people are constantly busy earning money to pay for those things, or so their children can have those things;
This is the story of my dreams of travelling the world by bicycle. Because it's there. And because I dont want to die without experiencing the truly important things in life .

A sense of wonder and a sense of adventure.

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Vespa Fun.

So have I been further planing my cycle race next year?

 Have I been working at the bike shop to help pay for my cycle race next year?

Maybe I have I been hard at work on the house in preparation for the bike race to end all bike races?

No on all counts. The weather has been crap and I have been uninspired to cycle anywhere. Luckily nothing has been that urgent. I did see one poor bugger out training yesterday battling the sleet showers on her way South towards Brightwater.My guess is she was out trying to catch pneumonia.

So once I'd seen Adi leave the gate on her bike for work (someone has to earn the dosh for my overseas trips) I was out on the Vespa getting some scooter-cross training. You never know when it might come in handy.

Is it a Speeding Bullet ?

No it's Niel the wheel!


After the fun grommit had to go back into the garage for a good drying off and some tender loving care. Adi got home from work 5 hours later after surviving another sleet shower. Poor dear.

"O' nothing much happened here luvie. You brought cheese flavoured chips home from the dairy. My favorite!"

The news says that petrol has gone up again even though the international oil prices have dropped recently. I mean AS IF WE CARE its hardly news worthy. If cheese favoured chips went up I'd just have to eat less of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment