GLOBAL CYCLE EVENT

In a world increasingly preoccupied with throwaway materialistic things; where people are constantly busy earning money to pay for those things, or so their children can have those things;
This is the story of my dreams of travelling the world by bicycle. Because it's there. And because I dont want to die without experiencing the truly important things in life .

A sense of wonder and a sense of adventure.

Monday 23 April 2012

No Wi Fi for me in Rio

Im in the Backpackers in Rio and can you believe it I cant get WiFi. They have WiFi but my netbook doesnt like it.
Ive tracked down McDonalds and they have WiFi too! But my netbook is fussy it seems because it doesnt like their signal either.
So I have a post and I have some pictures but you will have to wait until I get just the right signal that my netbook finds acceptable. Im hoping that may be at the airport on the way out to Casablanca. Also with a bit of luck Vodofone may actually have a partner in Morocco because they certainly dont in South America and then I may be able to be able to use that piece of worthless junk Ive carried across the continent. Called a Vodafone cell phone. "O yes Mr Niel the Wheel, youll be ble to use our phone in Peru and Brazi, no problem"

Little cell phone geeks really dont know anything except where their next party is at.

Im optimistic that it will work onceI get to Europe proper, because they are a european company ???

And the netbook. Well Im a bit concerned that the last microsoft update ( more worthless geeks) has messed with it. We will see.

By for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment